Saturday, January 07, 2006

Spageddies @ Paragon

Here's finally a post on spageddies! I din manage to take photos of it the last time I went there. I'm actually quite a fan of their pasta. Havent tried their pizzas though. I love their carbonara and chicken cannelloni ($14)! actually for the latter, i call it the italian popiah. cos it really looks like one! hahas. i totally love the creamy cheese! wrapped in the pasta "skin" was meat and veg thingy and even more cheese! yummylicious! here's a pic of it:

btw, 4 of us had this! haha and here's what the rest of my friends ate!

Clockwise from the top left: cheese manicotti ($11.50 - it's really like the italian popiah except that it's all cheese with tomato sauce), crayfish parmigiana ($18.50), chef choo's special ($19.50 - soft shell crab pasta), pork chops ($18.50)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home