Sunday, December 18, 2005

Codfish Village

Block 83 Toa Payoh Lorong 1

Unknown to many, there is a codfish place hidden in Toa Payoh. This was my second time to the place but the food was kinda disappointing, as compared to the first. The codfish curry which I tried during my first visit was defintely so much better. I tried the long-awaited cheese codfish which din turn out to be that delicious and codfish tofu which was really kind of unique. But the fish was really fresh. The champagne pork ribs was kind of yummy too. Looking at the menu, I realised that there was another branch at Block 970A, at which more dishes were served. Am so determined to visit the place soon! Oh yes, remember NOT to try the kangkong there! It's really just veg drained in chilli oil.


Cheese Codfish


Codfish Tofu

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home