Monday, December 26, 2005

Prata @ Thomson

I don't have the pictures of the pratas here as I didn't bring a camera along with me. Anyway, all pratas look the same.

I think the pratas are pretty good and some people even commented this thomson prata is the best prata shop in Singapore. I love the banana prata. It got chunks of banana inside. Very nice! Highly recommended.

However, I think its famous crispy aka plain prata is not as nice. It is abit too thick and not very crispy too. Comparatively, the one at jalan kayu is much better.

I tried the teh chino over there. I have totally no idea what is the difference between teh chino, teh and teh tarik (except this has more bubbles). But, the teh chino is nice. I don't like tea that has a very strong milky taste. Their teh chino doesn't and I like it!

This Thomson prata should be cheaper than the one in jalan kayu.

2 teh chino, 1 milo dinosaur, 2 teh-si tarik, 3 plain, 1 banana, 1 cheese, 2 cheese-mushroom, 1 cheese-egg and 1 chicken murtabak = $23.40

4 Comments:

At 7:59 PM, Blogger gen said...

heys which one u referring to? the nearer to the pierce reservoir one or the normal one? heard the former one is really good! but no chance to try. i like the cheese and egg at the thomson one! *hees* crispy wad!

 
At 4:03 AM, Blogger Spaz said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 4:06 AM, Blogger Spaz said...

I think hor, Teh chino is sth like cuppochino, and teh is like kopi, and teh tarik is err... kopi tarik. haha~

 
At 1:53 PM, Blogger Shi said...

eeeee... why everyone likes the banana one? i dun like banana.. ting u refering to the one along thomson road one issit? the 24 hr one?? but try the cheese and mushroom one there. it's good!! haha..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home